
Things have been so crazy around here. I have spent most of my evenings "on the road", taking the kids to their activities, going to work and school. Most evenings we get home in time to wash up and go to bed. I have managed somehow to keep up in all my coures. I have all A's going into the final weeks of fall quarter.
I wish I could say I was doing as well in Motherhood! Today I barely escaped the shame of all shames- sending my son to school without his pumpkin! His teacher sent a note home last week that he needed a pumpkin today. I remembered yesterday while I was in a meeting with my classmates about a project, then promptly forgot until it was time to take him to school this morning. Fortunately for me, there is a house around the corner with pumpkins for sale in the front yard. I felt like such an idiot knocking on a stranger's door at 8:40 this morning to buy a pumpkin, but hey, P had his pumpkin and he even made it to school on time- disaster averted. I am looking forward to having a break between quarters so the kids and I can just chill out at home and not be going some place every night.
1 comment:
I bet you weren't the only mom to knock on that door in the morning.
Post a Comment