Thursday, October 11, 2007
I got hurt playing Wii
That's what I get for laughing at Zoe. She was lamenting the fact that the last time she played Wii, she messed up her back. I managed to mess up my neck and I wasn't even playing! I got this game system for the boys for Christmas, but ended up caving and giving it to them last night. They were playing with it, I was standing in the kitchen facing the counter, talking on the phone. DS #2 comes up behind me puts a hand on each shoulder and jumps on my back saying "Thank you, thank you , thank you!" He is normally pretty rambunctious but this was a little much even for him. It made me drop the phone and everything. I wasn't thanking him this morning when the pain in my neck woke me up before the alarm clock did. I don't think the chiropractor's office is even open today. Muscle relaxers, anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
karma.
Post a Comment