Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday

Today at about 4 AM I officially completed my last assignment for Ohio U. I was soooo happy!
In honor of the occasion, Goldie (my car) got a new accessory:



We spent many fun filled hours with Steve, the cable guy. P was really disappointed because it wasn't Larry, lol. Steve was nice enough, but I'm glad N was here because when he left, N programmed the remote to do everything it was supposed to do that Steve for whatever reason couldn't figure out. We will have to schedule yet another visit with Steve because there is not a cable outlet in my bedroom. Steve has never heard the old saying about asking forgiveness instead of permission so we must clear it all with the apartment gods and the cable gods before we drill one more hole in this apartment building.

Later we went to the local school district administrative offices and enrolled P in school.

After that we hopped on the outerbelt to check out my new school. I met the admissions director and one of the deans. In honor of the occasion my laptop( no name) got a new accessory to go with my block OU. P loves it because NKU's mascot involves armor and swords, lol







Phil found this representation of the Mascot (?) in the law school building




After we got home, N decided to take a nap, so P and I went to the pool. P loves to swim and the landscaping around the clubhouse is really nice. With all that school stuff out of the way, I feel like I can finally relax a little bit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey yankeegirl... we're almost neighbors. your new school is in my back (front?side?)yard -- well as the crow flies. go norse. and bring on those mike sells!

yankeegirl said...

Thanks for stopping by Lynt :)

Anonymous said...

yeah! bout time you had some time to sit and relax!!!!!

SassyFemme said...

Woo hoo, you're done and movin' on! But first, enjoy the time to relax!

TheWeyrd1 said...

Congrats! I went to Ohio U for ONE whole summer semester when I was all of 17. I have the dorm t-shirt packed away somewhere to prove. I can't quite recall the dorm name but I want to say it was Lincoln Hall. I eventually graduated from Ohio State however.