Saturday, July 26, 2008

Giant Steps!


Today I'm starting to move. I have to go sign my lease and pick up keys. I have to keep taking steps, even if others are still throwing up road blocks.
The kids are excited and I have a friend coming today to help me.

Yesterday was my last day at work. I spent most of my time training my replacement. She is a friend from OU and she is very excited about working there. I'm glad because my boss has been so awesome to me and he is one of the nicest people I have ever met. I feel good that he has someone reliable to help him.
He told me I was going to do fine at law school. It helps me have confidence when others have confidence in me.

3 comments:

SassyFemme said...

Here's to steps... even baby steps move you forwards! Yeah!

Brighton said...

Good for you!!

Happy Moving Day : )

Anonymous said...

go girl go