Sadly, I know WAY too many Republicans who think as the stereotypes depict. My father is one of them. I just can't understand his universe or world view. We get into it sometimes, especially on torture and habeas corpus.
I cringe when people assume me a Republican when I admit to being politically conservative. My political conservatism bears little resemblance to Republicanism. I'm all about privacy and freedom.
I still can't understand why no party or candidate is advocating a constitutional amendment guaranteeing our right to privacy.
2 comments:
Sadly, I know WAY too many Republicans who think as the stereotypes depict. My father is one of them. I just can't understand his universe or world view. We get into it sometimes, especially on torture and habeas corpus.
I cringe when people assume me a Republican when I admit to being politically conservative. My political conservatism bears little resemblance to Republicanism. I'm all about privacy and freedom.
I still can't understand why no party or candidate is advocating a constitutional amendment guaranteeing our right to privacy.
I was lol at this video- it reminds me of who I was not that long ago. I know way too many people who think like this.
Post a Comment