Monday, August 04, 2008

P and Mom's Culinary Adventure

Yesterday while I was working on the computer P was watching the food channel (I had to make him turn off the military channel, future weapons, etc. there is only so much destruction one woman can take :)
Anyway Emeril was on and he was making Salmon burgers- back in the day we called them salmon cakes. Phil decided we should make some for dinner. Actually he did most of the work. Apologies in advance for the cell phone picks :)

He made the patties himself,



He was all set to fry them up


Here's how they looked right out of the skillet- Notice Phil giving his food bunny
ears, lol


Of course you can't have salmon cakes without mac & cheese

Now the big taste test:


YES! He likes them!



We had lots of fun making dinner together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that boy is going places!

SassyFemme said...

What a little cutie-pie! How cool that he's into cooking at such a young age.

Trop said...

I love salmon patties, especially with lots of dill. YUM!

He's a cutie!

Syd said...

That is wonderful. I think cooking is a GREAT activity to share with kids. He'll remember it.