Things that annoyed me-
My ex. I guess I should just get used to it. It doesn't really matter what he does, I can pretty much count on him being annoying.
S and I had issues this week. The distance is making me crazy. We are both frustrated and tired of being apart. My divorce is over, but we still have a lot of things to get through before we can be together. We're waiting on her stbx to sign papers. We have career goals, personal goals, goals for our life together, and of course our children to consider. We are taking steps, every day. Some days it seems like we are so close, and other days it seems like we will never get there.
Things that went well-
I got a lot accomplished at work. I have been staying busy and it is a challenge to keep up with all the different things going on. Organization isn't really my strong point.
I made progress this week on my name change. I have officially taken back my birth name, and it's been a chore to change bank accounts, social security, insurance, school, etc.etc.
I started another quarter at school. I'm taking 16 hours again, which I found to be quite challenging last quarter. I'm hoping it will be easier this quarter, as 3 of the 4 course I took over the summer were short session courses, cramming 10-11 weeks of material into 5 weeks. This quarter I have the full 11 weeks for all the courses.
I talked to my older son about S. I wasn't really direct, but he is the kind of kid that doesnt really want to be hit over the head with stuff. I told him that I love S and that I want to live with her someday. I'm sure it doesn't really surprise him, considering we are constantly talking on the phone, and her picture is all over the place. He didn't really want to talk about it, and I didn't press him. He wasn't upset at all. I am so relieved. I had already talked to my younger son a week or so ago- he was ok with everything. I asked him if it would be ok if I married a "girl" and he said it was ok as long as she wasn't mean. lol.
Saturday, September 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment