So begins the journey
I'm a little slow. Help me out here...
I'm joining Syd in the slow corner on this one.
YG, did the judge give a decision? I know how hard everything is right now. Hang on, it will work out. It's hell in the meantime, but it will work out.
No decision from the judge yet, but like I told Trop this afternoon, I got another law school acceptance. This gives me another option that the court may view more favorably.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm a little slow. Help me out here...
I'm joining Syd in the slow corner on this one.
YG, did the judge give a decision?
I know how hard everything is right now. Hang on, it will work out. It's hell in the meantime, but it will work out.
No decision from the judge yet, but like I told Trop this afternoon, I got another law school acceptance. This gives me another option that the court may view more favorably.
Post a Comment