Saturday, April 05, 2008

More good news!

"Congratualtions on your acceptantance to Fl*rida C*astal School of Law's August 2008 class as a full-time day student and as a Governors Sch*lar. This Scholarship, in the amount of $12,000.00 for the Academic Year, recognizes the previous success you have had, and demonstrates our expectation that you will succeed in your future academic pursuits."

I got in! I can't believe it. Anybody know any bloggers in the Jacksonville area? I need info!

9 comments:

Lynilu said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Syd said...

That is fantastic! I'm not surprised, btw.

Trop said...

OMG! That is fanfuckingtastic! I am so proud of you! Way to go YG.

Anonymous said...

Great Job!

SassyFemme said...

So very happy for you, and so very proud of you.

Any idea what area of law interests you?

I can't think of any bloggers in Jacksonville, sorry.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry, I messed up on my last post.
I was just going to say that I won the lottery when I found you.
Your determination continues to amaze.
Love,
Your biggest fan.

Anonymous said...

YEAH! CONGRATS!

eb said...

Way to go!! Very cool.