Friday, April 11, 2008

It's the weekend!


It couldn't come soon enough for me. I have been "on the hamster wheel" all week and it's not slowing down yet!
Today after work I met with my co-project manager to work on planning for our practicum. We are still trying to figure out our roles and share this job that normally is for one person. We worked for two hours and could have spent two more. I'm really out of my comfort zone but it is kind of exciting to try and figure things out for a "real world" project.
After that I went to my ex's for my oldest son's birtday party. N will be 14 on Monday. He is a good boy. He and his friends were eating pizza and playing video games- every 14 year old boys dream.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Great photo of you and the boy.
Love your haircut.
Seeing your pic makes me miss you!

Lynilu said...

I get tickled at children, excuse me, young people, especially boys, around that age who have the "grim and bored" look so perfected! A good picture of you both! Is it hard to believe your little boy is getting so old?

BTW, Monday is my birthday, also. But I'm a bit (50 years!!!!) older. :D

yankeegirl said...

Gagirl-
I'm sure missing you too :(

Lynilu-
I'm surprised I'm smiling in that pic-the ex was behind the camera, lol! Nate got a camera for his birthday and I managed to get one of him smiling on there. He does so have that "I'm bored" look- and attitude- perfected!

eb said...

Yes, he has the "ok, let's take this stupid picture so I can get back to what I'm doing" look.

I'm glad you smiled because you have a beautiful smile.

SassyFemme said...

Cute little man you've got.