Saturday, March 29, 2008

Killer Ribs


I have been in the mood to have ribs lately- Not sure where I heard about it, but I found a great recipe for crock pot ribs. I know, if you're a BBQ purist that's probably not a good thing but let me tell you- they taste great! This was my first try at making ribs and they were delicious. I made them according to the recipe and used Daddy Sam's "Just Slop it on" West Texas Original Recipe Barbecue Sawce. I had never heard of Stubb's, and I just looked on the sauce aisle for something interesting.

4 comments:

Syd said...

Hell, it doesn't matter how they are cooked, if they turn out good. And those look damned good!!

yankeegirl said...

They tasted damned good too! Although S took off points for presentation for the paper plate (DS #1 was doing the dishes that night so he opted for paper, lol)

SassyFemme said...

Those look so yummy!

Anonymous said...

I did not take points off. I just said it looked like it might soak through.
I love your cookin honey......