Monday, March 24, 2008

Finally. over.

It's 3:39 am and the quarter from hell is now officially over. Well, it was actually over on Saturday, but thanks to the tolerance and understanding of one of the best professors ever (Thank you Dr. K!) I have just submitted my last assignments in time for her to have them graded by her deadline for grade submission.

A big thanks to everyone who helped with my senior project on non-verbal communication. I'm hoping to post about the results later this week ( I know you're all on pins and needles waiting for that-yeah right!)

I have been sitting at my computer so long I may end up like that poor woman that spent two years in the bathroom and had to have the seat surgically removed.

It's spring break week for the kids this week so I have them all week. we are planning so fun and I hope we can all relax a little bit. I have a whole week to get ready for next quarter and to fret about law school admissions :)

Spring quarter starts 3/31. Only 16 hours, that should be a breeze after winter.

2 comments:

Lynilu said...

Hurray! Every hurdle passed is such a relief, I know. It was about this time of my final semester of grad school that I had a "computer glitch" and it nearly caused a nervous breakdown for me. I threatened to quit school, but my hub said *he* hadn't been there with me that long to let it go. Glad he did! I finished with stellar grades and never regretted it. You sound like you're tired, but in better shape than I was.

I predict you'll soar, not just now, but for a long time. Your determination and good ol' grit is clear!

Enjoy a few days of rest. :)

SassyFemme said...

Hope you're enjoying some down time now!