Saturday during the day, I was able to knock out 5 or 6 assignments. It was stuff that was due this weekend or Monday so I'm glad I got some of that out of the way.
Saturday night,I enjoyed watching the Budweiser Shootout. It was interesting and fun. After the race, I stayed up and got a couple more things done and took a midterm. I went to bed about 1am.
Sunday is the worst day of the week- I hate it!
S called me about 3am, she had a bad dream and couldn't get back to sleep. We talked and dozed until almost 8, when she had to get up and get ready for her day. I fell back to sleep.
S called me back about 10am terribly upset. I was upset the rest of the day after that. I have a lot more schoolwork to get done, but I was just out of sorts and not able to get back into school mode.
About 6pm I took my daughter back to her Dad's house. Then I took the boys to Wal-Mart. I had to do some "people watching" for a school assignment, so I did a little shopping while I was there, too.
It's 10:05, the boys are finally in bed, and I'm back at the computer. I hope to get a few more assignments completed before I hit the sack for the evening.
Tomorrow begins another work week! I have some big projects due the 14 and the 20th for school. Cross your fingers everybody. It's crunch time.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
A school assignment people watching at WalMart? Sounds like an assignment I could handle! What kind of class is it for?
Sassy- It was an assignment for my Senior Capstone Class in Nonverbal Communication. We had to look at ways people establish "territory"
I was going to guess it was a sociology or perhaps a psychology class. I had to do that for both! One of the best assignments ever!!
Good luck!!!
Hi, I'm back. Just wanted to say that I quickly read most of your entries, and I'm amazed at your strength. I suppose you don't feel strong, but, girl, what you have been through and accomplished in the last few months is something!
It is rough being a working mom/student just by itself, then pile on divorce, coming into your own life, dealing with a long distance relationship, and I'm just awestruck.
:)
Post a Comment