Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Just look how far we've come. Right now we are just happy to be together and to have made it through everything that's been thrown at us.
We're stronger, smarter, and much more in love today than we were back when things were easy. On the first year anniversary of my Mom's passing S took me to Florida to help me through that sad day. I hadn't been to Florida in over twenty years. I didn't know that I was in love with S then but she knew we were more than just friends. I loved every minute of that first trip with her! I could not stop smiling the entire time that I was there. S loves the ocean and warm sunny weather. As I'm awaiting my LSAT score I am dreaming of what could lie ahead for me. I have picked four law schools to send my scores to and three of them would put me some where very warm, sunny, and close to S. What if I did well? What if I get accepted to one of those schools? What if S and I get back together within a year? The video below is one of S on her father's tour boat back when we were together.
Happy Valentine's Day, S. Your love is the BEST present! I know we will get back to times when we can relax like we used to.

No comments: