We had the best weekend! So good in fact, that when it was time to go home yesterday, S decided to stay another night!
She got here Saturday morning. The kids and I drove about an hour to pick her up at the airport. DD #1 was her usual cheery self. The boys were fine. We stopped and ate breakfast on the way home and then just ran the big kids around to their weekend activities. DD #1 managed to stay gone most of the weekend, as has been her habit lately when she is supposed to be with me.
Sunday afternoon, DD#1 made herself scarce. S & I took the boys to see the Lady Buckeyes basketball game. My boss gave me two tickets, so we just had to pay for the boys. We had great seats and the boys got to shoot a couple layups on the court after the game. They thought that was great.
Monday evening we went to my daughters marching band concert. We sat on the bleachers right in front of where she stood in formation and if looks could kill I'd definately be dead right now. She is so hateful and cold to me. I know it's coming but it still hurts.
This was such a wonderful trip. We had a great time together and we got to have the kids around, which is something we haven't been able to do in a long, long time. The boys seemed to like having S around and had fun with her. P even wrote about S in his "weekend update" at school. He wrote "my friend from GA came to visit for the weekend". God, I love that boy.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, been away from you for 2 days- Can I come back now?
YES YES YES!!!
Post a Comment