skip to main | skip to sidebar

Taking Steps

So begins the journey

Monday, November 19, 2007

I thought I was smart-

cash advance




Then I checked S's blog....
cash advance




I have said all along she's my better half. I'm not smarter, but I'm smart enough to know she's the best thing that ever happend to me!

Posted by yankeegirl at 4:17 PM

1 comment:

SassyFemme said...

Ugh, mine's elementary school.

6:04 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

yankeegirl
This blog is just for me- to get things out of my head so hopefully they won't bother me anymore!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (71)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2007 (72)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ▼  November (10)
      • Mom, I wish you could see this:
      • Happy Thanksgiving 2007
      • I thought I was smart-
      • Big fish in little ponds
      • Live it up!
      • My Sweetheart came to see me....
      • C-R-A-Z-Y week
      • Motrin is not dope
      • "Passing" for straight
      • I think I brought up my average
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)

Links

  • Lynilu
  • Kitty Litter
  • Functional Ambivalent
  • Limpy
  • The Langbehn-Pond Family
  • Pam's House Blend
  • eb
  • Imagine More Love
  • Arcane
  • Bent
  • Dancing on the Edge
  • RSG
  • Sassy
  • Suburban Lesbian
  • Syd
  • Tropopause