Friday, August 24, 2007

It's About Time

It is officially over.

I AM DIVORCED!!

FINALLY!

It only took 18 months and 40K, but hey, who's counting?

No time to celebrate, the quarter ends on Saturday and I still have assignments to turn in...

3 comments:

Trop said...

40K? Sheesh, I thought my divorce was expensive.

It really *is* the first day of the rest of your life.

yankeegirl said...

Yep. 40K. Hard to believe. I was thinking about it today and the settlement we finally agreed to was strangely similar to an offer we made 12 months ago that the ex deemed "ridiculous". He ended up having to pay anyway and we both racked up big legal fees.
I have a lot to be thankful for today and I have a lot to look forward to in the future!

SassyFemme said...

Just catching up on blog reading. 40K? Holy shit! But, you're FREE!