
I just wanted to write to you on your blog knowing that you would find my words and smile at my mischief. You need a smile today and I am glad to give you one, my love. I am sorry that you cried today. Sometimes the pressure of the divorce and the kids and school get to you and make you feel overwhelmed. I love you for the longing you feel for me and the days that it takes all you have not to come to me. I know that it is hard to stay away sometimes but you are doing the right thing. Today it is hard for me too. I will see you in five days.
Do you want this pic of me here? Take it off if you do not.
I love you,
S
2 comments:
Thank u
It made me smile so big to see u there!
How sweet!!!
Post a Comment