Somehow I made it through first semester despite spending so much time trying to keep P with me. I am at my 3 year anniversary for this custody case, sigh. The final hearing is scheduled for early Feb. Hopefully that will be the end.
We are doing so well and I am so glad that I made the move to Cincinnati. Law school is more difficult than I expected but I know I belong. I can't wait to put what I am learning to good use!
Thanks to all who have supported me.
I am looking forward to good things in 2009!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are my hero. You keep on, keeping on. So proud to call you my friend.
Trop-
So thankful to have you as my friend :)
So glad that all is well so far. Three years is a crazy long time. Wishing you well for your next semester!
I'll will send good vibes your way that the final hearing is actually final and in your favor. You deserve to be free of that entanglement.
Sassy- Thank you. I wish I had your study habits- and your g.p.a.! :) I'm working really hard, just have to find a way to work a little smarter this semsester.
eb- I need all those good vibes!
Post a Comment