All the candidates in NH are fighting about who best embodies change.
I know the answer- it's ME.
Since 2005 I've gone from being a stay at home homeschooling Mom to a full time student and part-time paralegal.
Right now I wish I had a magic 8-ball, or a meme or website that I could insert the variables and find out where I'm going from here.
I'm trying to finish my bachelor's in Summer 08.
In February I'm taking the LSAT.
I don't know where I'm going from here, whether I go to law school, graduate school or get a job. I know my lease is up this summer and I'm moving from this little town. I just don't know where. My kids are doing ok right now- I don't like the schools they are in. The older two will probably stay where they are- too many friends and the fear of anything different will keep them here in this little town. I have hope for better things for my youngest and myself. One of those better things will be a fresh start in a new place.So many things I'd like to do, so many opportunities, yet the one that eludes me is the direct path to my sweetheart.
The one thing I know, is come 2009, I will be in a different town, whether it's a few miles down the road or a couple states away.
Anybody got a road map? I'd love to know where I'm going from here.
Monday, January 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I suggest a Ouija board.
Where are Dionne Warwick and the Psychic Friends when you need them?
Congrat to you on your convictions to go back to school. It's never easy but always worth the time and effort. It took me 13 years to accomplish that goal. We have similiar stories... I've enjoyed reading yours. Take care.
~k
You'll figure it all out, just take one step at a time!
Trust that you'll end up where life's path is meant to take you.
Post a Comment